All applications that require review must be submitted electronically. To apply, first request a Document Upload Link by completing and submitting the form below. The Permit Center will then set up a file for your project and send you a link for submitting your application materials. You will not receive the link immediately – it can take a few days to process your request. Please be very detailed when completing the link request to avoid delays in processing.
- Document Submittal Requirements For information on properly formatting and naming electronic documents.
- Building Submittal Checklists | Land Use Submittal Checklists Refer to the appropriate submittal checklist for details.
- Building | Plumbing | Mechanical | Engineering | Fire Prevention | Electrical Permit Application
- Sign Permit | Temporary Sign Permit Application
- Master Land Use Application
- Resubmittal Form All resubmitted materials is required to be accompanied by a completed resubmittal form.