Police Service Request

If this is an emergency or you need to speak with an officer, please call 9-1-1. Using the links below allows you to electronically submit a request for service from the convenience of your home or business.

Available Services (access by clicking on link below):

Extra Patrol Request 

  • Report an abandoned vehicle or parking complaint
  • Request extra patrol for nuisance or illegal activity occurring in your neighborhood or business
  • Request extra traffic enforcement

For shopping carts, contact the Code Compliance Unit

Please note: You may be contacted if further information is needed to complete your request.