Where to Find Help

Assistance for Federal Way Residents
The City of Federal Way has created a one-page list of resources in Federal Way and South King County for residents seeking assistance.  The City does not offer direct services, but provides funding to the human services agencies on the resource list to assist Federal Way residents.
Additional Ways to Find Help

There are several community agencies that can help people find resources.  The following options are available for residents in need:

Dial 211 from any phone for referrals to health and human services resources.

For information on free or reduced cost spay/neuter services for your pet, visit the Northwest Spay & Neuter Center.